Sunday, December 07, 2014

Sophia Delane Masturbating In Ripped Nylon Pantyhose



'Hello, I'm Sophia Delane and I've got on some very sexy pantyhose for you today,' Sophia says, as she relaxes on the bed in pink satin lingerie and runs her hands up her legs and over her silky feel hosiery.  'These are lovely and tight, very sheer, ' she says, plucking the tight nylon fabric of her hose in her fingers and letting it snap back against her legs. 'They feel amazing, all the way up from my ankles to my sexy bum and pussy.'

Sophia stripped off her 'all-in-one' satin lingerie and unleashed her all natural breasts, then pulled up the waist of her pantyhose so they were stretched tight around the gaping lips of her tight pussy. She slipped her hand down the front of her pantyhose and moved it under the tight layer of nylon as she felt the soft flesh of her thighs. Unable to resist touching herself any longer, her fingers found their way to her pussy and circled around the nub of her erect clitoris, while she masturbated with her hand inside her sheer nylon tights.

'Knowing that you are watching me is definitely making me feel horny,' Sophia said, as she lay back and massaged the pink flaps of her cunt through the tight nylon screen of her hose. 'I hope you've got your cock out? I like the thought of you wanking over me! In fact, I like that idea so much, I need to have a dirty play with myself.'
 
Sophia reached for her vibrator and sliding her hand down the front of her pantyhose, she teased the moist, pink lips of her pussy with the head of her sex toy. 'The thought of you pushing your hand down  my pantyhose and feeling my pussy to get me ready for your cock, is making me feel so fucking horny,' Sophia said, inserting the vibrator in her tight, wet cunt and stirring it around, while rubbing her hard and throbbing clitty with her fingers.

Sophia split the taut gusset of her hose with her fingernails, tearing a hole in the delicate nylon, then pulled it to one side and slipped the vibrator deep inside the tunnel of her hot, wet fuck hole. 'Oh, I need to be fucked in these sexy pantyhose,' she said, her fingers clawing at her hose and causing them to run and ladder and all down her legs and around her thighs. 'Imagine you are fucking me and pulling me onto your cock,' she said, thrusting the vibrator up her tight twat, 'feeling my pussy cumming as you fuck me in my sexy pantyhose.'

No comments:

Busty MILF Red and Lynda Leigh In Latex & Stockings

Busty MILF Red and her friend Lynda Leigh we’re meant to be getting ready for a red hot night out in their latex suspenders and ...