Thursday, February 11, 2016

Lady Sonia - Big Black Double Ended Dildo Fuck

  CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE TRAILER FOR THIS VIDEO ON THE LADY SONIA TOUR


"Two married ladies and one HUGE double ended dildo is the perfect way to spend a winter afternoon,' says Lady Sonia.

"When my very special friend Red calls in she brought this double ended dildo along to show me. I just had to try it with her and WOW it was a real stretch!

 "It was the first time I had used a double ended dildo for years, and I had forgotten just how much fun they could be. This one filled us both completely and it really didn't take a lot of effort to make each other cum VERY hard just with the slightest movement!"

No comments:

Busty MILF Red and Lynda Leigh In Latex & Stockings

Busty MILF Red and her friend Lynda Leigh we’re meant to be getting ready for a red hot night out in their latex suspenders and ...