Monday, September 05, 2005

Lovely Louise.

I'm a big fan of the lovely Louise who is a genuine English stockings lover. She's a true lover of FF stockings and her site is well worth a visit ans see her free sample photos.

This is what Louise has to say about nylons: "I have always loved wearing sexy, sheer nylon stockings especially fully fashioned ones with seams. They make my legs look so sexy and I love the attention I get from all the men (and women too!). They make me so hot that sometimes I get carried away and do things I shouldn't."

I think that says it all really. What a gorgeous sexy lady you are Louise, wow! Vist Louise and all her friends at Louise's Nylon Heaven.

No comments:

Busty MILF Red and Lynda Leigh In Latex & Stockings

Busty MILF Red and her friend Lynda Leigh we’re meant to be getting ready for a red hot night out in their latex suspenders and ...