Monday, March 20, 2006

Sabrina - sexy nurse in stockings.

I once had a girlfriend who was a nurse. She was called Kerry and I met her whilst I was recovering in hospital from an appendix operation. Kerry was a pretty 19 year old student nurse, 5' 3", with long brunette hair, dark brown eyes and a sexy curvey body. I got chatting to her on the ward and before I left hospital asked if she would like to meet up with me. She agreed and on her first visit to my place a week later we ended up in bed. Thereafter we saw each other on a regular basis.

One day, not long after we started going out, I was staying round her student digs and we decided to go into town for the afternoon. She got up to dress, looked in her draw and to my surprise produced a black garter belt and stockings, which she started to put on. I just lay back, saying nothing and enjoying watching her as she slowly rolled the stockings up her legs and attentively attached the garter straps. I couldn't believe how fortunate I was, knowing that Kerry enjoyed dressing in stockings meant I didn't have to broach the subject with her, which was a relief. You know, some women just gave you a negative reaction if you asked them 'did they like wearing stockings' at that time (the 1980's). It was some sort of feminist reaction to being thought of as a 'sex object' or something.

Anyway, I digress. So, Kerry was doing this really sexy dressing up routine right there in front of me and I can tell you I was feeling very turned on by her little show. Eventually, Kerry put on a long woolen 'maxi-style' dress with a long slit down one side, which meant that sometimes a tantalizing stocking leg would appear when she moved. Finally, she brushed her hair, sprayed on her favorite perfume (which shall always remind me of her), put on her ankle boots and off we went into town. Man, it was great to be walking around with the girl that I loved next to me. She looked good, she smelt good, she felt good and knowing what she was wearing beneath her dress as we walked through the crowd was making me excited.

We did a bit of light shopping and then I suggested that we go back to mine, which was not far away. By this time I was feeling very aroused and the anticipation of sex with Kerry was almost unbearable. The build up was all worth it though, for as soon as we were in the door of my flat we were all over each other in an explosion of passion and lust. I must say that this was one of the most erotic experiences of my life, maybe made more so because I had a lot of feelings for Kerry. Sadly we never became an serious item, but that's another story, suffice to say I was with her for awhile and she left me with some very fond memories.

Sabrina looks very sexy in her white nurses tunic and seamed fully-fashioned nylons. She always enjoys wearing stockings, dressing up in uniforms and teasing in her panties on her very own site Sabrina's Stockings. Make an appointment and go see nurse Sabrina, she wants to take your pulse.

No comments:

Busty MILF Red and Lynda Leigh In Latex & Stockings

Busty MILF Red and her friend Lynda Leigh we’re meant to be getting ready for a red hot night out in their latex suspenders and ...