Monday, June 12, 2006

Glamorous Roni in gold and black.

Roni just sent me this gallery of herself looking totally glam in black girdle, stockings, golden opera gloves and heels. I must say I appreciate that Roni likes to wear a girdle and understands just how sexy a woman looks in one! This complete set of Roni in her girdle is available in her members area, along with all her other superb photo and videos of her masturbating in her sexy outfits. I took out 1 years full membership subscription last month that only cost me $99.95 instead of the usual monthly rate. I already have this set of Roni in her black girdle as she updates her site with new photo sets every week. I recommend you take a look at her free tour inside and discover Ronis Paradise for yourself.

No comments:

Busty MILF Red and Lynda Leigh In Latex & Stockings

Busty MILF Red and her friend Lynda Leigh we’re meant to be getting ready for a red hot night out in their latex suspenders and ...