Friday, September 28, 2007

Elisha Jade sexy secretary in stockings.


Elisha Jade is a buxom blonde English babe who loves to get naughty for you in stockings or whatever you'd like to see her wear.

Elisha works in an office in the city of London and likes to tease her male colleagues in her tight skirts, stockings, pantyhose and heels. She tells us she is,

'Young, free and single and this gives me the perfect opportunity to experiment sexually and find out exactly what I enjoy'.

In this set of pics Elisha shows us what she likes to do in her lunch hour in the office. She says,

'There's nothing more exciting than playing with a vibrator in my office after hours, waiting for my boss to catch me and take me to his hotel room to seduce me'.

Whatever you like, Elisha is 'up for it' so find out what this sexy secretary has been up to at Elisha's Office.

No comments:

Busty MILF Red and Lynda Leigh In Latex & Stockings

Busty MILF Red and her friend Lynda Leigh we’re meant to be getting ready for a red hot night out in their latex suspenders and ...