Monday, January 28, 2008

Sabrina as police woman in stockings and heels.


Secretary Sabrina is a lifestyle stocking wearer who lives and works in London. She simply loves wearing stockings and nylons, as well as all kinds of nice lingerie, but her real fetish is for stockings. She tells us on her site Sabrina's Stockings.

'I am not just a model wearing stockings for my site. I wear stockings every day. I love the feeling of stockings, the convenience of stockings, the empowerment they give me.'

Sabrina loves men worshiping her feet, legs, panties and of course her stockings, so take a look and read she has to say about her favorite subject at Sabrina's Stockings.

No comments:

Busty MILF Red and Lynda Leigh In Latex & Stockings

Busty MILF Red and her friend Lynda Leigh we’re meant to be getting ready for a red hot night out in their latex suspenders and ...