Friday, August 28, 2009

Nylon Sue Masturbates In The Kitchen

Nylon Sue dressed as a sexy maid in black nylon stockings and pantyhose, masturbates in the kitchen.

'I was just in the mood for a bit of nylon fun, and there are times when you just get in one of those moods. If there's one thing I love it's the feeling of nylon all over my body, and when I'm like that I get a craving for even more nylon play.

'On this occasion I dressed in my sexy maids outfit, frilly white satin panties, and wore sheer pantyhose, with a wide garter-belt and pair of black fully fashioned nylons over the top.

'I gave my ass a good workout with my vibrator, before starting on the wine bottle, and boy did I pound myself hard. That photoshoot was just so damn horny, I really went to work with those toys!

'Come and see me dressed in my sexy outfits, nylons and heels here at Nylon Extreme, where I fulfill all your wildest nylon dreams'.

No comments:

Busty MILF Red and Lynda Leigh In Latex & Stockings

Busty MILF Red and her friend Lynda Leigh we’re meant to be getting ready for a red hot night out in their latex suspenders and ...