Thursday, November 12, 2009

Jane Hanging Out Her Nylon Stockings On The Line


I always get dressed up in some cheeky lingerie and stockings when I hang out my washing. I don't mind if the neighbors see me in my sexy underwear, in fact it turns me on knowing they are watching.

The smell of freshly washed nylons makes my sweet pussy so wet. I like to run my fingers over the freshly cleaned nylons, feeling the wet texture on my finger tips. I just know it won't be long before those fingers are fucking my tight pussy.

I'll keep all this filthy lingerie on, and just please my moist pussy as I inhale the scent of these freshly washed nylons.

Rubbing my legs together slowly for friction, and purring like a pussy cat, I'll run my hand inside the stockings, and finger my hot cunt. The sensation of my nylons as I rub my legs together makes me climax almost instantly.

See the latest updates of English nylons Mistress Nylon Jane.

No comments:

Busty MILF Red and Lynda Leigh In Latex & Stockings

Busty MILF Red and her friend Lynda Leigh we’re meant to be getting ready for a red hot night out in their latex suspenders and ...