Thursday, November 18, 2010

Mature Michelle's Nylon Stockings Fantasy



It was one of those lazy afternoons, when I was just lying on my bed in my sexy nylons, thinking about what all you horny guys are doing while you watch me.

I know how much you enjoy seeing me in my nylon stockings and suspender belts, as it turns you on. It makes me hot thinking about all you guys out there, and what you are doing while you look at my pics and videos.

Would you like to pull my knickers down so they stretched around my stockinged legs? I'd let you do that if you were here right now. Then you could put your hands between my legs and feel up my hot mature cunt, rub my hard clitty and make me wet with your fingers up my hole.

Thinking about what you would do to me really turns me on so much, and I just can't resist a hard cock. I wish you were all here, surrounding me with your lovely hard cocks and cumming all over me, while I climax with my favorite dildo buzzing up my cunt!

If you want to see more of me in action, them hop over to Michelle's Nylons and see my latest updates.

No comments:

Busty MILF Red and Lynda Leigh In Latex & Stockings

Busty MILF Red and her friend Lynda Leigh we’re meant to be getting ready for a red hot night out in their latex suspenders and ...