Monday, February 28, 2011

Blonde Mature Sandy Gets Wet In Stockings


I know how much you like me nice and wet, especially when I get into the pool in my clothes and stockings.

I just love having a pool in my garden, and when the weather is as warm I often take the plunge in a lovely summer dress and stockings, or a half slip, stockings and heels.

I have a great time splashing around, and feeling my clothes and nylons clinging to my mature curves, it feels so daring and sexy.

If only my husband's friend's from the Rotary club could see me now, parading around in my stockings and baring my huge tits for strangers on the 'net to wank over.

I bet they'd get a real shock at seeing me, pulling down my wet knickers then shoving my fingers up my pussy and masturbating in full view, which is something I like to do, often.

I do all this and more for my fans, which is why I called my site Sandy's Secrets.

No comments:

Busty MILF Red and Lynda Leigh In Latex & Stockings

Busty MILF Red and her friend Lynda Leigh we’re meant to be getting ready for a red hot night out in their latex suspenders and ...