Friday, March 11, 2011

Danica Masturbating In Black Stocking And Suspenders



Sit in your chair and I'll sit in mine, and you can watch me tease myself by playing with my huge tits and juicy pussy.

Watch me squeeze my breasts and tease my nipples with my fingers and tongue. Then see my hand slip inside my panties as I spread my legs and show you how I like to be touched.

See how I pleasure myself with legs apart, stroking my pussy with my fingers and spreading my lips as I get more turned on.

Now you can get out your cock out, and show me how you like to be teased and stroked, how you like your cock held and played with to make it bigger.

Let's see how hard you can get and then, seeing as you have been so very patient, why don't you come over here and fuck me!

WATCH DANICA MASTURBATING IN HER STOCKINGS VIDEO - 'LETS CUM TOGETHER'

No comments:

Busty MILF Red and Lynda Leigh In Latex & Stockings

Busty MILF Red and her friend Lynda Leigh we’re meant to be getting ready for a red hot night out in their latex suspenders and ...