Friday, April 29, 2011

Lady Sonia - Unfaithful Wife Mastubating in Stockings



While my husband Charles is away for a little while, would you like to come upstairs and watch while I get changed?

I really don’t mind if you want to have a peer down my open blouse and take a look at my 34F tits, would you like that?

You can sit back, relax and watch me peel off of my skin-tight “Miss Sixty” jeans, underneath which I am wearing some very sexy black stockings and no panties!

Then I’ll let you watch as I masturbate with my stockinged legs open wide, and show you my arse and cunt as I make myself cum.

So if you feel like having a wank, I don’t mind. I’m quite happy for you to do that while you watch me rub my clitoris, then slide my fingers up my moist cunt as I orgasm hard.

WATCH ME MASTURBATING IN MY VIDEO ‘UNFAITHFUL WIFE EXPOSED’

No comments:

Busty MILF Red and Lynda Leigh In Latex & Stockings

Busty MILF Red and her friend Lynda Leigh we’re meant to be getting ready for a red hot night out in their latex suspenders and ...