Thursday, October 06, 2011

Horny Wife Michelle In Lingerie and Nylon Stockings


Horny housewife Michelle knows how much you guys like seeing her getting off in her stockings and heels, so here she is in another video of her wanking in stockings and suspenders.

'When I masturbate I think of my fans wanking over my pics and videos, it really turns me on,' Michelle said, pulling down her panties and leaving them stretched around the tops of her stockinged thighs.

'I like to open my stockinged legs to give them a good look at my hairy pussy, then let my vibrator buzz around my cunt as I think of all those tightly fisted cocks spurting cum over my stockings!' she says, stuffing two fingers up her mature love slot to get the juices flowing.

Opening her stockinged legs, Michelle stuffs her mature pussy with her big black dildo, and uses her fingers to stimulate her clitoris for maximum pleasure.

So that's how a mature retired lady likes to spend her afternoons...

See more of Michelle wanking at home in her stockings and suspenders in her homemade videos at Michelle's Nylons.

No comments:

Busty MILF Red and Lynda Leigh In Latex & Stockings

Busty MILF Red and her friend Lynda Leigh we’re meant to be getting ready for a red hot night out in their latex suspenders and ...