Sunday, January 08, 2012

Roni Was Gone...Now She's Back!


Earlier this week I received a letter from Roni saying that she was closing her website at the end of the month.

Many people were surprised, if not saddened, that she would not be seen again and wrote to her asking why she was leaving for good...

Roni has been a big part of the Nylons Scene over the past 11 years, and I have posted many times on this blog with updates of her photo galleries. As I removed the blog posts I was thinking how much Roni will be missed, as she is one of the most attractive ladies in lingerie, stockings and pantyhose we have seen.

Today I received an email in which Roni says she has had a change of heart and decided to keep her site going, due to the letters of support she has received. Here is what Roni said in her own words:

'After making the announcement to our members that we would be closing 'Roni's Paradise', emails started pouring in asking why. Our site was one their favorites, and with the combination of my style, Lucky's photography and our beautiful island setting, 'Roni's Paradise' was one their favorites. Even their wives enjoyed it!

'Right away I wondered if I'd made a mistake, and definitely felt deep sadness and stress when member emails full of love and support started coming in from all over the globe.

'The last eleven years have been the most wonderful and fulfilling of my life. I've blossomed into a woman that came to understand her sexuality, and the power it possessed to give pleasure and happiness. How could I turn that off and reel her in just because I'm turning 6O?

'More importantly, I've made dear friends for life and that is priceless. I just can't quit "cold turkey". That being said, I've decided to pull a Brett Favre (Google him if you need to) and come out of my very brief "retirement", re-energized and committed to giving you the best pics and videos I can. Hey, athletes and celebrities do it all the time and since I'm a woman, it's my prerogative! Much Aloha, Roni.

So it's official, Roni is back, and to celebrate I've posted up a few of my favorite photo galleries, which are just a small sample of the many full photo sets you'll find on Roni's Paradise.


No comments:

Busty MILF Red and Lynda Leigh In Latex & Stockings

Busty MILF Red and her friend Lynda Leigh we’re meant to be getting ready for a red hot night out in their latex suspenders and ...