Friday, November 23, 2012

Angel Gives An Upkirt View Of Her Pussy In Pantyhose


‘It’s autumn and what better time to put on my pantyhose and talk a walk outside. Here I am just last week, when I went out for a walk in my nice warm coat, short skirt pantyhose and high heels which made a wonderful clicking sound on the ground as I walked along the stone path. 

‘It was a fine day and so I went to a near by park and sat on the steps, close to a public building. I opened my legs so you could see right up my skirt. I was so excited at exposing myself, my pussy was gaping and wet behind the nylon screen of my pantyhose. I crossed my legs and ran my hands up my sexy pantyhose, then slipped off my heels to dangle them from my pantyhosed toes. 

‘If you think you already know the extent of your fetish for nylon, I think you will discover there is so much more you can enjoy in pantyhose. Whether in public or private, I love to bring you my legs dressed in the most beautifully fashioned and silky pantyhose from around the world.’ 

No comments:

Busty MILF Red and Lynda Leigh In Latex & Stockings

Busty MILF Red and her friend Lynda Leigh we’re meant to be getting ready for a red hot night out in their latex suspenders and ...