Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Redhead In Black Girdle And Fully-Fashioned Nylon Stockings


'Here I am, just lounging around on the bed wearing my black open bottom girdle and black ff nylon stockings. I love wearing my girdle and teasing you by displaying my legs in seamed nylon stockings and giving glimpses of my pussy between my thighs. 

'For all you nylon foot lovers I think you will enjoy seeing me showing off the soles of my feet sheathed in sexy, seamed nylons and spreading my painted toes wide. I bet you'd love to get your nose up close wouldn't you? 

'Well I hope you get a good sniff of my stockinged feet, while you wank your cock at the same time. Just get a good look at my naked cunt and ass as I spread my legs for you, and then shoot your cum all over my sheer sexy ff-nylons. 

'That's it, wank your load over my sexy nyloned feet as I wiggle my toes, I want to feel your sticky cum soaking into the nylon as your cock erupts with the pleasure of your orgasm and you bathe the soles in your sticky sperm.'

No comments:

Busty MILF Red and Lynda Leigh In Latex & Stockings

Busty MILF Red and her friend Lynda Leigh we’re meant to be getting ready for a red hot night out in their latex suspenders and ...