Monday, September 28, 2009

Nylon Jane In Seamed Nylon Stockings.


I posed for some glamour shots recently, and got so horny wearing these sexy outfits I couldn't stop myself from playing with myself in the changing rooms between sets.

I feel so sexy when my long legs are covered in full-fashioned nylon stockings, held up by my garter-belt, wearing straps that tug at the tops of my stockings. I feel so feminine and sexy, I can't help playing with my firm body, running my fingers over my dress, feeling up my big tits, and the line of my garter-belt that hugs my hips.

I allow my finger tips to slip inside my bra and fondle my erect nipples, making my vagina nice and ready. Then I let my fingers run down to my cunt, and sliding two fingers inside spread it wide open. I rub my clit and dig my fingers deep inside my gaping hole, wanting my top and bra to be torn off, leaving me in my sexy nylon stockings, garter belt and heels, then taken and fucked hard.

I'm now dripping wet imagining your big cock as it pushes into my tight hole, your boner throbbing deep inside my vagina as you fuck me in my seamed stockings and heels.

I have lots of nylon fun with girls, guys, and sissy cross-dressers who like to wear stockings when they fuck me, so come on over and see all the action here at Nylon Jane.

No comments:

Busty MILF Red and Lynda Leigh In Latex & Stockings

Busty MILF Red and her friend Lynda Leigh we’re meant to be getting ready for a red hot night out in their latex suspenders and ...