Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Trinity In Satin And Fully-Fashioned Nylons



'Ain't I looking cute with my curvy MILF ass in my sexy black satin pencil skirt, my big tits squeezed into that tight white shiny satin blouse, and wearing shiny stockings with backseam and lurex shimmer.

'You can tell from the visible pantylines through my skirt that I am wearing an 8 strap vintage girdle panty. That satin vintage panty is crotchless, which makes it perfect for showing off my fuck holes while staying fully dressed.

'Let me show you cute, and how cute I can get when I let you deep into my fully clothed sex fantasies.

'See me masturbating under my satin dress in this video, then see the rest of my fully-clothed sex movies on my site Trinity All Dressed For Sex.'

No comments:

Busty MILF Red and Lynda Leigh In Latex & Stockings

Busty MILF Red and her friend Lynda Leigh we’re meant to be getting ready for a red hot night out in their latex suspenders and ...