Monday, February 17, 2014

Blonde Mature Sandy In Latex and Nylon Stockings

http://www.sandyssecrets.com/fhg/san/leg-index.php?fhg=189&PA=1042673


'I enjoy dressing in latex as well and nylon and what could be hotter that a combination of both textures,' Sandy said about one of her favorite kinky outfits that she wore for this video. 'Plastic and rubber, I love their smell and the way they cling to my curves, it's wonderful!

'Just the sound of my plastic mac as I move around gets me excited. The sensation of my latex suspenders clinging to my thighs and pulling taut on the tops of my nylon stockings is so thrilling.

'As you know I have large boobs and I like to give them a squeeze and feel all that latex against my flesh, so hot and sensual to the touch. 

'It really turns me on thinking about you wanking your cock as I parade for you in my kinky boots, latex and nylon stockings. I think I'll have to play with my pussy now, do you want to watch?'

No comments:

Busty MILF Red and Lynda Leigh In Latex & Stockings

Busty MILF Red and her friend Lynda Leigh we’re meant to be getting ready for a red hot night out in their latex suspenders and ...