Monday, February 10, 2014

Red Haired MILF Vixen Loves To Give Hand Jobs In Nylon Stockings

CLICK HERE TO SEE VIXEN GIVING A FOOT JOB IN NYLON

'Do you dream of a nylon-covered handjob? Do you want see my elegantly painted nails under sheer black nylon wrapped around your cock? It's enough to make you jizz all over my nyloned feet isn't it?' Vixen smiled, as she talked about this particular video, where she gave her hubby a special hand and foot job in nylon.

'I love giving blowjobs and footjobs, especially when I can see just how much pleasure I am giving. Those facial looks as I stroke his balls with my sexy stockinged feet and tease the sperm out of his stiff cock with my hand wrapped in nylon, makes me really horny!

'Watch how I slide a wrinkled pair of black, seamed nylon stockings up  my arms, then grip my hubby's dick in my nylon gloved hand and wank him off. Then wrapping my feet around the thick shaft of his erection, I rub the seamed nylon soles of my feet against his throbbing prick and make his thick cum, ooze out of his bell-end as I squeeze the shaft in my nylon covered hand.'



No comments:

Busty MILF Red and Lynda Leigh In Latex & Stockings

Busty MILF Red and her friend Lynda Leigh we’re meant to be getting ready for a red hot night out in their latex suspenders and ...