Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Michelle Plays With Her Plastic Friend


Another quiet afternoon at home, having fun in a pair of my favourite classic seamed ff-nylons and my special plastic friend. A great combination to make the afternoon interesting, don't you think?

Imagining you looking at my website, and knowing that you are wanking over my pics and videos really turns me on. I lie back with my plastic friend, open my stockinged legs, and let my plastic friend buzz around my cunt as I think of all those tightly fisted cocks spurting cum over my stockings.

I love to hear from you all, so tell me what you'd like me to wear for you. Meanwhile watch the video and listen to me experiencing a mind blowing orgasm here at Michelle's Nylons.

No comments:

Busty MILF Red and Lynda Leigh In Latex & Stockings

Busty MILF Red and her friend Lynda Leigh we’re meant to be getting ready for a red hot night out in their latex suspenders and ...