Monday, October 12, 2009

Strapon Jane Dominant In Nylon Stockings



'I get many requests from my fans to fuck them with my monster strapon and I try to oblige as often as possible. I've got a nice little dungeon set up in my basement and invite guys, girls and crossdressers over for punishment.

'My sexy body and breasts are firm, and I always like to wear some filthy lingerie, nylon stockings and heels to tease my subs.

'I prowl like a stalking tiger, holding my strapon firm, waiting for some prey to fuck. I feel a rush of adrenaline, and feel so powerful holding this cock between hands... I need to punish someone!

'My crossdressing subs kneel before my stockinged legs and take my monster strapon cock deep into their cock hungry mouths. They beg and groan to be fucked like little crossdresser whores in their stockings, and it makes me feel powerful and sexy. Hard and fast is the only way to punish these crossdresser sluts, and that's exactly what I do!'

Strapon Jane is ready to give out the punishment! Visit dominant Mistress Jane and see how she fucks her slaves in stockings.

No comments:

Busty MILF Red and Lynda Leigh In Latex & Stockings

Busty MILF Red and her friend Lynda Leigh we’re meant to be getting ready for a red hot night out in their latex suspenders and ...