Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Trinity Masturbates In Black Stockings



'I love to dress up in a sophisticated elegant mature style, and here you can see me in my new elegant stockings, shiny satin blouse and long pleated skirt.

'I feel so sexy dressing up as the tempting MILF for you, it turns me on instantly, and as always I like to masturbate in all my sexy fabrics all dressed up, looking so glamorous.

'Elegantly smoking, opening my stockinged legs, I give you a perfect view directly at the soles of my nylon covered feet.

'I love getting myself off through silky sexy fabrics, rubbing my swollen clit through the silky material and fingering my pussy while you watch.'

Trinity loves to dress up for sex wearing shiny satin blouses, bras, vintage girdles, sexy satin waist cinchers and of course lots of nylon stockings.

See Trinity masturbating in stockings and satin in these flash videos.

No comments:

Busty MILF Red and Lynda Leigh In Latex & Stockings

Busty MILF Red and her friend Lynda Leigh we’re meant to be getting ready for a red hot night out in their latex suspenders and ...