Thursday, October 29, 2009

Kinky Housewife Diane In Nylon Stockings & Boots


A few weeks ago I stopped off at one of my favorite “dogging spots” in the countryside where I live. I went out dressed in mini skirt, black ff-stockings and my very slutty, patent red leather thigh boots.

I get very turned on when I go out dressed in my kinky boots, exposing my shaven cunt with my legs wide apart like a true slut.

I love putting on a show for others to watch, so sitting on this picnic table in my red thigh boots and fully-fashioned nylons, I spread my legs wide, and shoved a dildo up my aching cunt.

With my pussy on full view I dildo fucked myself for the pleasure of a guy who was watching me from his car.

That big dildo felt so fucking good up my tight wet cunt, I fucked myself hard, while my husband shot this video. I imagined my many fans wanking all over my shiny red patent whore boots as they watch the video. All those cocks spurting thier cum over my boots and stockings is a real turn on.

Perhaps it will be you who see me next time you are out dogging? If you do, please get out your cock hard and wank over me, and I'll let you shoot you cum in my mouth and over my face.

Diane has loads of homemade videos of her wanking outside, at home in nylon stockings, and all kinds of boots. She updates her site every week, so see more of this English housewife and her explicit videos at Lady Kinky Boots.

No comments:

Busty MILF Red and Lynda Leigh In Latex & Stockings

Busty MILF Red and her friend Lynda Leigh we’re meant to be getting ready for a red hot night out in their latex suspenders and ...